Monday, March 30, 2009

Project Reflection

I will say that overall this project was just flat out unusual and challenging for me. It was just hard for me to come up with ways to explain different things in the context of them being a form of literacy. I think it is just the fact that I have never done anything like this and I had never thought of things in the particular way that I thought of them during this project. Although personally I had a bit of a tough time with the requirements of this project I still think I made some good observations and came up with some good ideas and things to talk about for my five blog entries. The entries about the Solfeggio Scale and math being a form of literacy were my favorite, I guess because they just really came to me sort of spontaneously or out of no where, which for me was really exciting. They just sort of brought to me a burst of energy and realization, which to me is like a drug! Anyway, I am glad that I got to challenge my brain or noodle to see and to think about things in a different way.
As far as my group goes, I will say that this project was sort of challenging for us as well however, I think we came up with some good ideas and approaches to attack this assignment. I loved the fact that my fellow groups members came up with the wonderful idea of bringing our assets together by brainstorming a musical world tour. That is totally my forte, however I had nothing to do with that idea, I swear! The idea of a tour did not cross my mind at all. So again I must give them credit for that. I think that we all worked well together, and did a pretty good job of communicating, throwing out ideas, and not being shy about taking control but most definitely in a respectful way. Each person had there time to speak and to give their input on what they thought would make sense or be of use to our groups project. I had a good time working with them and I would have no issue working with them if another group project happens to present itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment